Saturday 3 January 2015

Books I Have Read in 2014

Hello readers of my blog! Just as I did last year, today I'm going to show you the list of books I have read in 2014. I was extremely happy as I more than doubled the number of books I read last year, and I'm aiming to maybe triple it next year! Anyway, here's my list...

Love Over Scotland- Alexander McCall Smith

The Kite Runner- Khaled Hosseini 

Tales of Angria- Charlotte Brontë

The War that Made America- Fred Anderson

Villette- Charlotte Brontë

A Doll's House- Henrik Isben

A Midsummer Night's Dream- William Shakespeare

The Book Thief- Markus Zusak

Cigarettes and Chocolate- Anthony Minghella

Hang Up- Anthony Minghella

What If It's Raining?- Anthony Minghella

Truly, Madly, Deeply- Anthony Minghella

Mosaic- Anthony Minghella

Days Like These- Anthony Minghella


Shirley- Charlotte Brontë

The Name on Your Wrist- Helen Hiorns

The Apple Tart of Hope- Sarah Moore Fitzgerald

The Great Gatsby- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Shimmer- Paula Weston

The Life of Charlotte Brontë- Elizabeth Gaskell

A History of Modern Britain- Andrew Marr

Rebels: City of Indra- Kendall and Kylie Jenner

Charlotte Brontë: The Girl who Turned her Life into a Book- Kate Hubbard

What Happened to Goodbye- Sarah Dessen

The Forgotten Affairs of Youth- Alexander McCall Smith

This Lullaby- Sarah Dessen

Malala: The Girl who Stood Up for Education and Changed The World- Malala Yousafzai

Agnes Grey- Anne Brontë

Lock and Key- Sarah Dessen


The Professor- Charlotte Brontë

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist- Rachel Cohn and David Levithan

Jamaica Inn- Daphne Du Maurier

Ghosts of Heaven- Marcus Sedgwick

Someone Like You- Sarah Dessen

Tess of the D'urbervilles- Thomas Hardy

Always Emily- Michaela MacColl

The Walled City- Ryan Graudin

Going Over- Beth Kephart

Breakfast At Tiffany's- Truman Capote

Oh Yeah, Audrey!- Tucker Shaw

Volpone- Ben Jonson

Mystery in White- J. Jefferson Farjeon

NW- Zadie Smith

I'd love to see your reading list if you write them, and please do tell me if you have read any of these books or if you read any books in 2014 you think I should have read!

Until next time :)




No comments:

Post a Comment